Monday, July 21, 2008

New Job Anyone??

Rite now while I'm doing this entry, I'm at my office.. Its actually my second job after i have resigned from the previous job in Putrajaya.. But still I have a strong instinct telling me to find a better job that could secure my future.. Why not join the 'government'? (that's what my mother has been yelling to me since the day I graduated from my college..)
What's the best job that could suit you.. In other words; a job that you enjoy to do daily without having a hard time to wake up in the morning, feeling energetic with the job and the most important is the salary... $$$$$$$... Who ever said money @ salary is not important.. Living in KL needs lots of money to spend.. I dare to say that, if ur wallet is empty, its better to stay at home.. Rather than going out unnecessarily.. ('Am I rite? huhuhu..')..

No comments: