Thursday, November 6, 2008

Alhamdulillah..

Thank Allah that I managed to do ok for my second interview wit MISC.. Everything was ok and went smooth.. Cuma time role play tu, nak kene berlakon betul2 lak.. Fuhhh.. Berpeluh gak ler masa dlm tu, even though air cond mmg sejuk dlm bangunan tu.. Tp aku still berpeluh ... Heheheh.. The next day I got the result, telling me that I passed. and now I am required to do medical check up wit their panel and of course, it is fully sponsored.. Hehehehe.. Cant wait to start my career there... Bye2 java codings..


p/s- feeling a little bit disappointed wit my mum coz she is not satisfied wit my achievement this far...

2 comments:

F said...

huhuhu...

medical check up?

hmm.. mama suruh aku temnkan but u r a big girl n u can go by ur own self aight?

huhu...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. X kisah lah pasal mama, selalu nya seorang ibu mahu yang terbaik untuk anak nya. So faham2 aje lah.